Tuesday, September 2, 2008

camera update:

Ok....here is my camera update: As you know I left our camera out in the rain when we went camping, and ruined it. So a week before school started Andy and I went to Lafayette to buy a new one. After spending all day in Lafayette arguing about camera prices, Andy finally went into Staples and found one on clearance. I was so excited since we found one that was really nice, and had the printer that I wanted, but still was over half off. So we bring home our new camera, and show it to everyone so happy about our great deal. Well......one week later Mikaila has her first day of school. Being of course a nerdy mom, I was snapping lots of pictures. Well, I wanted a picture of her riding her bike to school, so I snapped pictures of her riding down the drive way. By then I was already on my bike so when I was done I sat our new camera down on the bumper of our van and followed Mikaila on my bike to school. Of course by the time I had dropped her off, and rode back home, I had totally forgot about my camera on the bumper of our van. So I got the boys ready and ran all my errands in town. Needless to say, somewhere in between our house and Walmart, our new camera fell off our bumper never to be seen again. So here I am with no camera again, and no pictures of Mikaila's first day of school. Also Andy is def. not going to buy me another camera any time soon since I went through two really nice camera's in less than a month, so I think I'm just screwed!!!!! So if anyone has a old camera to donate to a hormonal, forgetful, blonde....I'm accepting donations!!!!!!

2 comments:

Shandra said...

Aw! That's awful!! I see you must've got another one though! I just got a new one too. I would love to buy one with all the bells and whistles, but can't get myself to spend a fortune when a cheaper one does the trick!

Kristi Lin said...

Actually I'm now using my moms. I seem to have lost it though. I had it on my computer desk, and its no longer there. Mikhi probably walked off with it!!