Wednesday, August 13, 2008

It's a......!!!!

I went to the doctor on Monday, and had a ultra sound done. The doc. is pretty sure I'm having a girl!!! He said that he would double check next month, but he def. thought it was a girl. Mikaila is SO excited. She told me when we found out that Mikhi was a boy, that she just didn't think she could love another boy!!! Now with this one, she has told me from day one that she does NOT want any more boys in the house!!! So please keep your fingers crossed that at next visit, no boy parts show up!!!

4 comments:

Bobbie said...

I was hoping for a girl too. We need another girl in this family. Girls are easier to buy for anyway. Can't wait to see her.

David and Rachel said...

Aww, thats cool!!! I just found your blog. Its been a long time and just in case you wonder who I am My brother John and I went to SWS a couple years.
Rachel (Shirley) Drummond

Bobbie said...

update please!!!!!

Shandra said...

How exciting!!